All classes are subject to HST.
Seniors and students with valid ID receive a 10% discount except on annual membership.
Please inquire for possibility of financial assistance. We accept cash or credit. No refunds.
First-Time Students, Group Classes Only
- One-Week Intro: $20 + HST
- One-Month Intro: $55 + HST
Monthly Renewing Membership: $108 + HST ($9/class, assuming 3 classes/week. See terms of monthly membership below.) To purchase this pass please click the button below. Conveniently renews your pass automatically.
$20 drop-in for all group classes (exceptions include meditation, all by-donation offerings and pre-registered sessions)
5-Class Pass: $85 + HST ($17/class; 6-month expiry)
10-Class Pass: $150 + HST ($15/class; 6 month expiry)
20-Class Shareable Pass $275 + HST ($13.75/class; 6 month expiry)
Monthly unlimited stand alone: $130 + HST ($10.83/class based on 12 classes/month)
3 Month Unlimited Summer Pass $255 + HST
Annual Membership: $1,200 + HST (One-year unlimited; paid in advance; no holiday suspension).
Monthly Membership Terms
- This option is billed monthly starting on purchase date; renews monthly automatically (six-month commitment required).
- Cancellation within 6-month term is subject to $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation must be submitted 30 days in advance in writing.
- Members are allowed 1 x 14-day holiday suspension. Must submit request 30 days ahead in writing to allow for proper administration.
Private Instruction by appointment only
Single session 60 min $90
Single session 90 min $130
Semi-private $45 (you can come with a friend or we can pair you up with another client looking to share the time)
10 Session $800
5 Session $ 415
General Considerations & parking
- In the studio we practice in silence. Be sure to turn off your mobile devices upon arrival.
- Please respect your instructor and other participants by arriving on time. The door may be locked at start of class.
- Space in class can only be reserved online, up to 14 days in advance.
- Ten minutes prior to the start of a group class, we will release unclaimed reserved spots to drop-in students. Note the class will still come off your pass, plus a $10 missed class fee will be charged. Missed class fees will be donated to local causes.
- Bring a meditation cushion if you prefer to use your own. Cushions are available at the studio if you don’t have one.
- Bring your yoga mat to class. Due to the intimate size of the studio, we will not be stocking yoga mats.
- ELDOA mats are provided for ELDOA classes -bring yourself in comfy clothes and a yoga mat if you have one. Sometimes we need yoga mats for warm up.
- Baker St. Parking lot offers affordable paid parking and is located one block north of the studio. There is ample free parking available on the downtown streets surrounding the studio. Of course, please allow yourself enough time if driving to secure parking. The Wilson lot is now open a couple blocks away, and Stone Store lot is also an option around the corner at Paisley and Norfolk.
- Public transit regularly stops steps from the studio.
- We are within walking distance of many downtown businesses and residential areas – we encourage walking and biking which are great ways to keep you moving!
Cancelling Your Class
- You must cancel online 12-hours in advance to avoid being charged for your class. There is no class cancellation by phone or email.
- If you do not cancel and you are on a monthly plan, you will be charged $10 to your card. This money will be donated to a local cause, and your spot may be given away to drop-in student.
What to Wear
Come wearing comfortable clothes that allow you to sit and move freely. Nothing flashy is necessary. Socks are fine. This not a sweaty studio although minimal sweat can happen in Eldoa – so you are fine to go straight out to work or your next activity without having to go home and shower again.
What to Eat & Drink
For ELDOA classes, arrive hydrated and prepared to work. Hydrated means water – not coffee, tea, juice or pop. Learn more about why hydration is important to spinal health and ELDOA in our blog post in the news section.
How We Clean
In order to provide the healthiest environment for our instructors and participants, we use only natural products and essential oils to clean the studio.